- Innovative reel changing system allows you to tailor your throttle rate to riding conditions and rider preferencee
- Kit includes four reel sizes: 35 mm, 40 mm, 45 mm, and 50 mm
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate
- Unique reel design allows fast reel changes without having to readjust cables
- Cable boot keeps dirt and dust out for reliable, smooth operation
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters for easy installation and adjustment
- Removable setscrew in throttle housing allows for installation on drilled or undrilled handlebars
- Kit includes complete VR Throttle Assembly and high quality Motion Pro black vinyl cables specifically designed for your bike. Sportbike kits include new Motion Pro RoadControl grips and Off-Road kits include new Motion Pro DirtControl grips.
- Simple to install and maintain
- Designed by Motion Pro
- Patent pending
Experience is the best way to improve throttle control, but throttle sensitivity can be changed mechanically to suit riding conditions and rider preferences to great advantage no matter what your level of skill. For quite a few years experienced riders would simply install a throttle tube from another model motorcycle that would shorten or lengthen the twist of their throttle. But this was always a makeshift modification, and because the throttle was not designed to fit the tube, the cable angles were incorrect and the throttle would feel rough and notchy and cable wear was accelerated too.
Now, with the new Revolver VR Throttle kit by Motion Pro, you can tune your throttle to your desired performance settings, not unlike tuning your suspension or motor. The Revolver throttle includes 4 different size reelss, in 5 mm diameter increments from 35 mm to 50 mm. This allows a user to change the twist of their throttle in approximately 10 degree steps to perfectly fit their riding style and conditions. The 50 mm Revolver reel is significantly larger than anything else commonly available and provides the fastest throttle rate. The Revolver cable elbows, part of our patent pending design, automatically adapt to the cable angle changes caused by the different reel sizes, ensuring buttery smooth feel and sensitivity. The cable mounting points on each throttle reel feature an innovative design that allows reels changes without readjusting the cables. No other throttle incorporates all of these innovative features.
The Motion Pro Revolver throttle has been in careful development for several years and has been thoroughly tested and proven. Revolver VR Throttle Kits are all the quality and innovation that you expect from Motion Pro.